With the ongoing and rapidly-changing response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are here to inform you and reassure you in matters concerning your health, safety, and care.
Yes, we are still open. In accordance with local, NY State, federal guidelines, we are considered *essential *healthcare personnel, and will continue to provide for your wellness needs, while maintaining a safe environment. The following protocols are in place for your well-being:
- Disinfecting tables after each patient
- Disinfecting readily touched surfaces 4x daily
- Limiting patient scheduling to 40% capacity
- Providing the option of remote check-in from your vehicle. You can call us at (315)214-8100, and we will let you know when a table is available, so you can skip the waiting room.
- Offering to store your payment information securely, to further expedite your visit
If you are displaying cough, fever, or other flu-like symptoms, or have traveled recently, please STAY HOME and inform our staff.* We look forward to continuing to maintain your trust, health, and well-being, (both physical and mental), in these trying times, as long as we are able. Please stay tuned to our website, Facebook page, and through your email as we provide you with updates. Be well.
The High Point Team